For most people their home is the largest investment that they have. They realize that their home value is determined by many factors such as the overall condition of the home, location of the home, and the condition of the landscaping. Your landscaping is one of the first things that a person will see when approaching your home. In some ways that person has begun to formulate opinions about the home long before setting foot inside. If you are looking to sell your home in the future or simply to enhance the look of it, then here a few things that you should consider.
Perfecting the Right Landscape Design
Having a healthy and attractive landscape design is vital to the value of your home:
- The health of your grass matters. It does not take a lot of effort to have a healthy yard. All it needs is some time and effort put into it so it becomes a full and attractive area of the landscaping.
- Keeping up with shrubs and trees. One of the best ways to improve the look of your landscaping is to replace shrubs and trees that are sick or have already died. You will want to keep healthy mature tress as part of landscape design as they can become a focal point for your new design.
- Flower beds add to the landscape design. You may want to consider designating an area for flowers and other colorful plants. This is the one area that will change daily as the plants grow and mature. It is like having an ever-changing landscape that provides seasonal art.
- Make your design match the native look. If you home is in the San Antonio area, then you may want to consider a landscape design that mirrors the natural look of the country side.
- Lighting that is placed in strategic areas will enhance the design. Choose lights that will accent your landscaping during different parts of the early morning and late-night time frame. You can even choose from various colored lights to add the perfect color mix to your design.
- Install an outdoor entertainment area. Provide a place for people to gather and enjoy your landscaping. Your design should be inviting and make the people feel comfortable while they are visiting your home.
- Install a walkway through your garden area. People love to be around nature. Install a stone walk way through your landscaping so people visiting your home can enjoy the space as much as you do.
Your homes value depends on the condition of your landscaping. Some experts estimate that a homes value can increase by 25 percent or more if the landscaping is maintained well. If you are looking improve your current landscaping or just looking to start over, then call us today at 210-429-5526 or visit our contact page. Our professional landscapers at San Antonio Outdoor Living are able to answer all of your questions. We can provide expert advice and direction to help you develop the perfect landscape design for your home and outdoor entertainment space. We are a company that is environmentally friendly and fully insured.
Get a Quote!
Ph: (210) 429-5526
By appointment only
21019 US Hwy 281 N. Suite 232
San Antonio, TX 78258